I just wanted to preface this review by saying right off the bat that Charlie’s book is inspiring, well worth the read and the best part is that it’s absolutely free. In fact, at the end of this article, I will post a download link where you can download Charlie’s book immediately. Charlie also runs a blog called Charlie Hoehn’s Musings that you should check out as well.
These past few years have been tough for most people. The economy has been in the dumps and many of you have lost your jobs. Judging by my email inbox, several of you are just scraping by and a good number of you are taking a stab at being your own boss because you have no other recourse.
The job market has been especially tough on recent graduates of college. After all, why would anyone hire a college graduate when you can get an experienced person willing to work for the same amount of money?
Well Charlie happened to be one of those people who graduated from college and was unable to find a job. But instead of wallowing in despair or taking any crappy job just to get by, Charlie took charge of his life and is now kicking ass.
Do You Want Your Dream Job?
In his 30 page ebook, Charlie tells his story of how he went from not being able to find a job at all to doing something he absolutely loves for a living. In fact, he reveals the exact steps and tactics that he used to land his dream job.
The key takeaway is that it is always possible to improve upon your personal situation and turn things around no matter what the situation. In Charlie’s case, it only took him a year to completely transform his life. Did I mention that Charlie is only 23?
What Exactly Has He Done In The Past Few Years?
Charlie’s resume is already impressive and he’s still young. This is what he’s done in a short period of time
- He was one of the chief strategists in creating Ramit’s book, I Will Teach You To Be Rich, a New York Times bestseller, Wall Street Journal bestseller, and #1 Amazon bestseller
- He has written scripts, filmed, and edited comedy videos that were collectively seen over 80,000 times
- He has worked with Ramit Sethi, Tim Ferriss, Tucker Max and other famous people
- He participated in Seth Godin’s MBA program
Most people who are much older than Charlie have accomplished far less and he still has a long way to go.
About The Book
Even though I often write about entrepreneurship and taking charge of your life here at MyWifeQuitHerJob.com, I found Charlie’s writing especially passionate and fresh. It’s not some fluffy, feel good piece. Quite the contrary, Charlie tells it like it is and outlines how you can overcome adversity regardless of the economy.
In any case, I’ve probably rambled on long enough. It’s not like you don’t have access to the book because it’s absolutely free. Oh and don’t be swayed by the title. The book is not just for recent graduates.
Click here to download Recession Proof Grad By Charlie Hoehn
If this book resonates with you in anyway, feel free to spread it around.
Ready To Get Serious About Starting An Online Business?If you are really considering starting your own online business and quitting your day job, then you absolutely have to check out my mini course on How To Create A Niche Online Store In 5 Easy Steps.
In this 6 day mini course, I reveal the steps that my wife and I took to earn 100 thousand dollars in the span of just a year. Best of all, it's absolutely free!
Stumble!     Reddit!     Digg!     Del.icio.us     Facebook
Get Free Updates Via RSS   Follow Me On Twitter BizSugar
- Why Books And Canned Business Courses Will Not Help You In Real Life
- Reader Response: Should I Go To College Or Start A Business?
- Do You Feel Stuck At Your Job Because Of The Economy?
- Reader Response: Overcoming Negative Thoughts About Starting A Business
- 5 Crucial Subjects Schools Don’t Cover That You Should At Home
Have you read these?
- How To Avoid Negative Reviews And Bad Publicity For Your Online Store
- The Secret To A Healthy Relationship With Money
- 4 Tips on How To Deal With Irate Customers
- What I’ve Learned From 3 Online Store Website Redesigns
- How To Prevent Yourself From Becoming Obsolete And The Reason Why I Haven’t Quit My Job