Just wanted to give a quick shout out to Michael Martine who pointed me to this excellent video on Google Webmasters Tools for ecommerce. I don’t normally follow the Google blog but perhaps I should.
This video will teach you how to optimize an online store for SEO using Google Webmasters Tools. Check it out
Other Interesting Articles For The Week
Internet Marketing: What Worked in 2010 – Henri Junttila talks about what worked and what didn’t work for him in terms of internet marketing in 2010.
A Revolutionary Idea For Your Blog – Corbett Barr talks about one the most fundamental aspects of effective marketing and how to produce great content. A great read!
Super Charged Guide To Financial Freedom – My buddy Jeff Nickles released his latest ebook last week on how to take charge of your personal finances and live the life you want to life. Check it out!
Tackle The Naysayers In Your Life – This post by Celestine Chua resonated with me because as an entrepreneur, you will encounter many people who will doubt your business ideas.
Four Things In Business You Need To Be Thinking About – Jonathan Mead talks about how to stay focused and constantly improve your business.
- I’ve Been Interviewed At IncomeDiary.com
- Thank You For Confirming Your Email Address
- Starting Your Own Business: How To Improve Your Luck
- How To Start An Online Store, Own Your Website And Sell Online Without Any Technical Knowledge Required
- Why Embracing The Turtle Will Help Your Online Business Succeed
Have you read these?
- Volusion Vs BigCommerce – A Comparison Of Two Hosted Ecommerce Platforms That Don’t Charge Transaction Fees
- The Best Posts Of 2011 | MyWifeQuitHerJob.com
- How To Set Prices For Your Info Product: Some Tips And Lessons Learned
- Why A Lack Of Server Diversification Cost My Business Thousands Of Dollars
- FinCon13 Recap: Why You Are Missing Out If You Don’t Attend Conferences