Earlier this week, I was interviewed by Michael Dunlop at IncomeDiary.com, so head on over and check it out when you get a chance. The title of the interview is My Wife Quit Her Job And Became An Internet Entrepreneur!
For all of you who’ve never heard of Michael Dunlop, he’s only 20 years old and runs 2 very successful and popular websites Retire At 21 and Income Diary. I don’t know about you guys, but when I was 20 years old, I was too busy studying, going to parties and wasting time. Not only is Michael knowledgeable about the web, but he’s extremely business saavy as well. Michael probably makes more off his websites living the internet lifestyle than most people do working their day jobs.
Both of his websites offer truly inspirational articles and tutorials so I encourage you to head over and check them out. Seriously folks, if you aren’t actively pursuing a business or establishing some sort of web presence, you are missing out.
In the meantime, here are some other articles I found interesting this week
- The 2009 Personal Finance How To Roundup I found this roundup to be very comprehensive and covers a ton of topics.
- Encouraging Friend or Unsolicited Advice Giving Jerk? – This article from Ron at The Wisdom Journal reminds us that we need to be encouraging to those in need. This especially applies to entrepreneurship
- Why Pursue Financial Freedom? JD of GetRichSlowly explores what financial freedom means.
- 10 Reasons It’s Awesome LIfe’s Not Fair SeeingGood.com reminds us that life isn’t fair and why that’s a good thing.
Classics From MyWifeQuitHerJob.com
- Starting Your Own Business: Do You Have To Risk Your Life Savings?
- Why Our Online Business Almost Failed And How We Recovered
- The Secrets To Building Wealth – Do You Have The Right Mindset?
- Friday Roundup: Google Webmasters Tools For Online Stores, Internet Marketing And Business Tips
- Reader Response: Overcoming Negative Thoughts About Starting A Business
- What Type Of Entrepreneur Do You Want To Be?
- Who Said Making Money Online is Easy? How Shortcuts Have Set Me Back
- Entrepreneurship: What Is Your Definition Of Failure?