After months and months of preparation, I’m happy to announce that my small business podcast is officially live!
By interviewing and revealing the inside stories of other successful entrepreneurs, I want to hammer the point home that it’s possible to start your own business…
- Without risking a lot of money
- Without requiring any technical knowledge
- Without getting any outside funding
All of the entrepreneurs featured on the show bootstrapped their businesses from the ground up and started their own ventures in order to improve their life in some way. As you will see, it doesn’t take a rocket science degree to go out on your own. And a little persistence and determination is all you need!
Announcing The Podcast Giveaway (Sorry! Contest Ended May 1,2014)
Anyway, to celebrate the occasion, I’m running a huge contest! Here’s what you can win by entering my podcast grand opening sweepstakes.
Note: This contest ended on May 1, 2014. For more information on updated contests, Please click here
Grand Prize: Lifetime membership to my Create A Profitable Online Store Course (A $700 value) 1st Prize: A 30 minute 1-on-1 consultation with yours truly. You can ask me whatever you like and I’ll help you improve your existing online business or help you start a new one 2nd Prize: A comprehensive video critique of your online store or website. 3rd Prize: A copy of my 400 page ebook on how to create a profitable ecommerce store
Follow These Exact Steps To Enter
Note: You must have iTunes installed on your machine in order to enter.
1) Click this link to go to my iTunes podcast page.
2) Click on the blue “View In iTunes” button as shown below.
3) At this point, you may be prompted to launch iTunes on your computer. Click the button that will launch iTunes.
4) Click on the “Subscribe” button
5) Click on “Ratings and Reviews” followed by clicking on “Write A Review”
6) Write an honest review and click “Submit”
7) Finally, subscribe below and you will receive an email. You must reply to that email with the text “MWQHJ Contest” and “include the iTunes name” you used to write the review to enter the contest.
- How To Launch The Number One Ranked Podcast In iTunes Without A Huge Following
- The Most Comprehensive Podcast Tutorial Ever – How To Start A Podcast In Under 2 Hours
- How To Get More Facebook Fans With A Facebook Reveal Tab Or Fan Gate
- Are These Ecommerce Mistakes Driving Newbie Shoppers Away From Your Online Store?
- How To Start A WordPress Blog On A Shopify Or BigCommerce Store And Should It Be On A Subdomain?
Have you read these?
- 2 Simple Tweaks That Doubled My Email List Signups And My Take On Single Vs Double Optin
- The Real Reason Why Your Online Business Is Not Making Progress
- Things You Must Consider Before Starting Your Own Business
- Why Books And Canned Business Courses Will Not Help You In Real Life
- What I Learned From My Customer Service Blunders