Probably the most frequently asked question I get asked on this blog is how to find wholesale vendors to source products for an online store.
And I almost always make the same recommendation, sign up for Worldwide Brands because it will save you time and help you avoid scammers.
Especially if you want to drop ship your products or source your products domestically within the United States, signing up for Worldwide Brands is the best way to get access to a large database of pre-verified and legit wholesale vendors that sell products across a wide variety of categories.
However, the main problem is that the service costs $300 which stops most people dead in their tracks. Personally, I think $300 is a drop in the bucket when you think about how much time you can save by having direct access to a large data base of pre-verified vendors as opposed to doing random Google searches and cold calling random companies.
A Full Video Demo Of Worldwide Brands
So today, I thought that I would show you the power of Worldwide Brands directly by giving you a complete video demo of the service. And incidentally, now’s a great time to sign up for Worldwide Brands because they are offering 30 dollars off to MyWifeQuitHerJob.com readers.
The video below is a brief demonstration and test drive of Worldwide Brands using my own account. Let me know what you think and feel free to ask me any questions you might have about the service. Enjoy the video!
- Buying Wholesale Versus Buying From A MiddleMan
- How To Find The Best Products To Sell Online – The Ultimate Step By Step Guide
- Why Buying Wholesale Can Be Misleading
- Common Mistakes New Online Store Owners Make That Prevent Them From Ever Being Profitable
- Dropshipping Vs Affiliate Marketing: Which Online Business Will Make You More Money?
Have you read these?
- Select A Credit Card Payment Processor – Create A Profitable Online Store Part 4
- Drip Vs ConvertKit Vs AWeber Vs MailChimp – A Comparison Of Email Providers From A 7 Figure Blogger
- 5 Email Autoresponders Your Online Store Needs To Automate Sales
- How To Find Things To Sell Online – 5 Essential Principles For Long Term Success
- Mid Year Income Report: How Our Online Store Performed In The First Half Of 2013