Today, I have my long time friend Brandon Turner on the show. Brandon was the former VP of Bigger Pockets before he left to start his own real estate fund over at Open Door Capital. He has 2 successful books on investment property and the man makes $1.5 million per month with his 3 thousand plus properties.
In this episode, we’re going to talk about what it takes to become a real estate entrepreneur.
Get My Free Mini Course On How To Start A Successful Ecommerce Store
If you are interested in starting an ecommerce business, I put together a comprehensive package of resources that will help you launch your own online store from complete scratch. Be sure to grab it before you leave!
What You’ll Learn
- How Brandon pivoted from being the VP of Bigger Pockets to creating his own real estate company
- How Brandon became one of the bestselling real estate authors of all time
- How to make millions of dollars investing in real estate
Other Resources And Books
- The Book on Rental Property Investing: How to Create Wealth with Intelligent Buy and Hold Real Estate Investing
- The Book on Investing In Real Estate with No (and Low) Money Down: Creative Strategies for Investing in Real Estate Using Other People’s Money (BiggerPockets Rental Kit, 1)
Postscript.io – Postscript.io is the SMS marketing platform that I personally use for my ecommerce store. Postscript specializes in ecommerce and is by far the simplest and easiest text message marketing platform that I’ve used and it’s reasonably priced. Click here and try Postscript for FREE.
Klaviyo.com – Klaviyo is the email marketing platform that I personally use for my ecommerce store. Created specifically for ecommerce, it is the best email marketing provider that I’ve used to date. Click here and try Klaviyo for FREE.
EmergeCounsel.com – EmergeCounsel is the service I use for trademarks and to get advice on any issue related to intellectual property protection. Click here and get $100 OFF by mentioning the My Wife Quit Her Job podcast.