If you want to start an online clothing store or a tshirt business, you first need to find the right wholesale clothing vendors for your shop.
Clothing suppliers come in all different shapes and sizes and before you decide on a wholesale supplier, you must consider the following.
- Style – Different clothing vendors specialize in different styles. Make sure you look for a supplier that matches your target customer’s fashion sense.
- Location – The location of your clothing supplier is important because it impacts lead times, costs and taxation.
- Quality – Depending on the type of clothing store you want to start, you will want to consider the quality of fabrics that you use and whether they are friendly to the environment.
- Cost – Wholesale clothing vendors in the United States tend to be more expensive whereas China wholesale suppliers offer lower prices. You must weigh the tradeoffs between cost vs quality vs time to market.
In this post, you’ll find the best wholesale clothing vendors for womens, mens and kids apparel in both the United States and China.
Get My Free Mini Course On How To Start A Successful Ecommerce Store
If you are interested in starting an ecommerce business, I put together a comprehensive package of resources that will help you launch your own online store from complete scratch. Be sure to grab it before you leave!
Womens Wholesale Clothing Vendors In The United States
In the United States, wholesale clothing vendors manufacture everything from hoodies, maternity clothing, bathing suits to the latest craze, women’s flared jeans.
If you want to sell clothing online, consider teaming up with a wholesale clothing vendor who has a solid reputation and quality products.
Here are some of the best wholesale clothing vendors based in the United States for womens apparel.
Many of these clothing vendors can be found in the LA Fashion District.
Tasha Apparel is a wholesale clothing manufacturer that is known for providing new styles and fashions almost as soon as they step onto the runway.
They are top US-based whole clothing vendor for women’s and girls’ clothing and they offer dropshipping.
Here are Tasha Apparel’s wholesale and dropshipping terms and conditions.
- Clothing comes in a pack of 6.
- Free shipping for orders over $300.
- No minimums for orders.
- Dropshipping requires that you fill out an application.
En Crème is a wholesale clothing vendor based in Los Angeles that offers women’s clothing with a California bohemian vibe.
Their clothing is cool, casual and kicked-back with an easy-breezy style that evokes the California spirit.
Here are En Creme’s wholesale terms of service.
- Returns are accepted within 10 days upon receipt with a valid RMA number. There are no refunds issued for return. Only store credit is provided.
- All sale items are deemed FINAL.
- A 20% restocking fee will be issued for unauthorized returns.
Lush Clothing is wholesale clothing vendor based in California that manufactures fun, flirty and trendy dresses and tops for all occasions including floral, lace, and bohemian styles.
Located in Los Angeles, Lush Clothing has been selling wholesale clothing for all types of businesses for more than a decade.
Here are Lush Clothing’s wholesale terms of service.
- Lush Clothing uses UPS Ground, and all orders must be ordered to a valid address in the US or Canada only.
- Lush accepts returns within 14 days after delivery for damaged or defected items.
- No refunds are provided, only store credit.
- There’s a minimum order of $99 with net 60 terms.
Hailey & Co.
Hailey & Co. is a curated wholesale collection of upscale contemporary brands ranging from casual pieces to beautiful statement dresses. They are known for setting the trend with their use of color, silhouettes and fit.
All of Hailey & Co’s apparel is made in the USA and 80 percent is manufactured locally in California.
Hailey & Co.’s fashions are created for women who want contemporary and wearable pieces that they can wear both day and night.
Regular and plus sizes are available in dresses, tops, skirts, outerwear, and more.
Here are Hailey & Co’s wholesale terms and conditions.
- Hailey & Co charges a restocking fee for all returns. If the product is unopened and returned after 7 days, the restocking fee is 10 percent. If the product is opened and returned after 7 days the restocking fee is 20 percent.
- No refunds are provided, only store credit.
- A sellers permit or tax id certificate is required.
- International customers are required to show 3 purchase invoices from LA wholesalers.
Tyche is a wholesale clothing vendor offering apparel with vibrant colors and unique designs targeting the modern woman.
Founded by LA trend spotters, Tyche manufactures and designs young contemporary wholesale womens clothing to boutiques anywhere in the world.
Tyche is known for their bold color palettes, striking print patterns, and hand-selected fabrics.
To become a wholesaler, sign up on their website or give them a call at 213-537-7033.
Here are Tyche’s wholesale terms of service.
- All sales are final with no refunds.
- Returns for unopened products are accepted within 7 days for store credit.
- Buying wholesale requires you to fill out an application. A sellers permit is required.
Bloom is a California based wholesale clothing vendor that specializes in women’s and plus size fashion at off the rack costs.
Located in the heart of the LA fashion district, they work closely with talented designers in the US.
Choose from dresses, skirts, tops, and other items available for both average and plus sized women. All of their clothing carries a relaxed and carefree vibe.
Bloom is also willing to dropship on your behalf! If you don’t want to deal with inventory or shipping and fulfillment, then Bloom Wholesale is an ideal supplier.
Here are Bloom Wholesale’s terms of service.
- Shipping is a flat rate of $9.95 for orders less than $800.
- There is no minimum purchase and single unit quantities are allowed.
- Bloom accepts returns within 3 days of receipt of goods. There’s a 5% restocking fee.
Heart and Hips
Heart and Hips is a wholesale clothing vendor that manufactures and sells casual wear including basic designs such as tops and bottoms in simple color shades.
Founded in 1987 in Vernon, CA, they have hundreds of in stock styles available and promise the most competitive prices in the industry.
Here are Heart and Hips’s wholesale terms of service.
- Minimum order is $50
- All orders ship via UPS Ground within 3-7 business days.
- Only store credit or merchandise exchanges are allowed for returns.
Mudpie is a wholesale supplier of clothing for fashion forward women, entertainers, home decorators and kids.
Mudpie started out as a home decor and lifestyle brand in 1988 with just 10 home products. But over the years, they have expanded to kids and womens clothing and accessories.
Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, Mudpie now sells to over 16000 retailers nationwide.
To become a Mudpie retailer you must submit a wholesale application and wait for it to be reviewed and approved.
Here are Mudpie’s wholesale terms of service.
- Mudpie has a return policy of 10 days from the delivery date.
- You must have a resale certificate and valid business license.
- Website must be established for at least 12 months prior to approval.
- Opening minimum order is $5000.
- Must have a minimum of 1000 followers on Instagram or Facebook.
- Products can not be sold on Amazon.
Chris & Carol
Wholesale clothing vendor Chris & Carol provides stores and boutiques with high quality women’s clothing that is made in the USA.
Their products are made for comfort and longevity and many of their pieces are timeless basics.
Chris & Carol does not believe in fast fashion and all of their clothing is made in house under excellent working conditions. All of their design, pattern, cutting and sewing teams are all under the same roof.
Their collection includes women’s and kid’s clothing, maternity, and plus-size wear.
Here are their wholesale terms of service.
- Minimum purchase is $150.
- All sales are final and only damaged or defective items can be returned. All claims must be made within 5 days.
- All products are shipped within 1-2 business days.
Established in 1989, Timing is a leading wholesale fashion company that specializes in the junior market. All of their women’s wholesale clothing has a casual vibe with bright and colorful patterns.
Over the years, Timing has grown to become a main supplier to many large retail chains in the US. They also have several sister product lines which include Coverstitched, Lumiere and Misia Fashion.
Here are Timing’s wholesale terms and conditions.
- Minimum order quantity is $50.
- Returns must be made within 7 days.
- All sales are final and there are no refunds provided, only store credit.
Judson is a family owned and operated wholesale clothing vendor that is based in Alabama. Founded in 1989, Judson started out by selling watches but now offers a complete line of clothing and accessories for women.
Their main specialty is costume jewelry and their clothing complements their accessories perfectly.
Here are Judson’s wholesale terms of service.
- Sellers must submit a state issued sales tax certificate.
- Orders of $400 receive a 25% volume discount.
- Items are shipped via FedEx and international orders are allowed.
Good Stuff Apparel
Good Stuff Apparel is a wholesale clothing vendor based out of Los Angeles that carries the latest fashion clothing from hundreds of Los Angeles area designers.
They offer a wide range of wholesale fashion clothing including skirts, dresses, pants, joggers, apparel, jeans, activewear, sweaters, blouses and jackets.
Good Stuff purchases overstock goods from manufacturers at deeply discounted prices and passes them on to you.
First-time customers get 10 percent off their first order and they sell many of their products 75 percent below wholesale prices.
Clothing is available in all sizes for women and kids, including plus-size.
Here are Good Stuff Apparel’s terms and conditions.
- Returns must be made within 5 days of receipt. Only store credit is provided.
- A resales license is required if your business is located in California.
- No minimum order required.
Emilia George is a wholesale clothing vendor that specializes in maternity workwear that are designed by moms for moms.
You’ll find items “designed to shine for all stages of motherhood … with substance and style.”
Made in the USA, Emilia George’s clothing has appeared in publications like Vogue, Forbes, People, Popsugar, Elle, and The Bump.
Most of their fabrics are OEKO-TEX® certified, which means that they are free of harsh chemicals and additives.
Here are Emilia George’s wholesale terms and conditions.
- Minimum order is $40.
- Orders ship within 2 business days.
- International shipments carry a flat fee of $35.
- Returns must be made within 14 days for a refund or exchange.
Wondery is a wholesale clothing vendor that specializes in the outdoors lifestyle. They mix top fashion with practicality for the women’s outdoor community.
Their goal is to create awareness and educational resources to help women from all backgrounds gain experience and confidence in the outdoors.
Wondery sells wholesale through Faire and here are their terms and conditions.
- Minimum order is $200.
- Net 60 payment terms.
- 30 day returns on unused merchandise.
Ocean And Main
Ocean and Main is a wholesale supplier of clothing that specializes in eco friendly caftans and tunics inspired by the ocean.
Evoking elegant flow and simplicity like its namesake, Ocean and Main produces high-quality boutique wholesale clothing made in the USA.
The Ocean and Main label uses locally sourced materials to create ethically designed dresses, tunics, and caftans. Their clothing can also be found in high fashion retailers such as Neiman Marcus and Four Seasons Resorts.
Designed and produced in Los Angeles, Ocean and Main is focused on reducing the carbon footprint and avoids single-use plastic. They also use recycled water and gives a portion of its earnings back to ocean preservation.
Here are Ocean and Main’s wholesale terms and conditions.
- Minimum order of $1500.
- $5 restocking fee on all returns
- Garments that arrive in unsellable conditions are subject to a $50 restocking fee.
Mien is a wholesale clothing designer that sells simple but distinctive clothing that can be worn before, during and beyond pregnancy.
Mien specializes in eco-friendly, chic wholesale ladies’ clothing created in the US in sizes XS to 3XL. They also make a high-end pregnancy line and other nursing-friendly clothing.
Here are Mien’s wholesale terms and conditions.
- $200 minimum order.
- Ships in 4-7 business days.
- Free shipping over $150.
- $9 flat shipping for orders below $150.
- $10 flat shipping and handling return fee.
Eva Franco is a wholesale clothing supplier that offers effervescent designs that beckon to the glory days of Hollywood’s Golden Age.
Eva Franco is an ex soap star and her specialty is in creating extraordinarily flattering dresses, skirts and tops. Each piece is sculpted and draped to emphasize a woman’s shape.
Every collection incorporates unique and exclusive fabrics with special textures and weaves that are created in Europe and designed by Eva herself.
Here are Eva Franco’s wholesale terms and conditions.
- Returns must be made within 14 days of receipt.
- All discounted items are final sale.
- Wholesale purchases are offered through Faire.
Molly Pepper is a wholesale clothing vendor that specializes in selling sleep, lounge and resort wear. Every piece is beautifully designed, crafted and manufactured in California from luxurious silks, cottons and French lace.
Molly Pepper founded her niche in 2016 with one-of-a-kind nightgowns but today, they also sell robes, PJs, jumpsuits, slips, and other loungewear needs. Designed with French lace, fine silks, and milled soft fabrics, Molly Pepper’s creations are timeless.
Here are Molly Peppers wholesale terms and conditions.
- Minimum $200 order.
- Wholesale orders are offered through Handshake and Faire.
Avenue Zoe is a wholesale clothing vendor that manufactures affordable, high-quality contemporary women’s wholesale clothing made in the USA.
They offer a myriad of styles, shapes, and fabrics highlighting classic tailoring with a hint of New York style.
Avenue Zoe also offers wholesale fashion accessories including jewelry, hats, and scarves.
Here are Avenue Zoe’s wholesale terms and conditions.
- All returns must be made within 7 days.
- 20% restocking fee on opened returns.
- 20% restocking fee for all returned goods past 7 days.
- $100 minimum order.
NYTT is a wholesale clothing vendor that sells trendy clothing staples that are made by using simple, organic designs. They opt for grey tones and muted colors for a classic, versatile, everyday look.
Everything is made in the USA and there are no mimimums.
Here are NYTT’s wholesale terms and conditions.
- No minimum purchase.
- Get $100 off and 1 year of free shipping upon signup.
- Net 60 terms on all orders.
- Exchange or store credit for returns received within 14 days.
Stylepick is a B2B online wholesale fashion marketplace where you can find wholesale clothing manufacturers and wholesale importers at low prices.
You can think of Stylepick like a virtual fashion district for clothing vendors and retailers.
Here are Stylepick’s terms and conditions.
- All sales are final and there are no refunds or exchanges.
- Payment terms and methods may vary according to vendor.
- Minimum purchase depends on the clothing vendor.
Mono B Clothing
Mono B is a female owned, Los Angeles based wholesale athleisure clothing brand. They offer quality, boutique activewear clothing that’s functional for any lifestyle.
They design their apparel with a focus on balancing fashion with function and quality with cost.
Here are Mono B’s wholesale terms and conditions.
- No minimum order but most clothes come in a pack of 6.
- International customers are accepted.
- Selling on Amazon is not allowed.
- All orders are final with no returns or exchanges.
Hello Miz is a wholesale clothing manufacturer that specializes in selling maternity clothing. They offer a large collection of maternity wear, including dresses, tops, and bottoms, as well as nursing wear.
Most of their products are made in USA and they offer unique styles at low prices.
Here are Hello Miz’s wholesale terms and conditions.
- Minimum order of 6-7 pieces.
- Will private label your clothing for orders over $1000.
- Free shipping on orders over $75.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days.
Mens Wholesale Clothing Vendors In The United States
If you’re planning on selling to the male crowd, here are some of the best wholesale clothing vendors for men to choose from in the United States.
Vustra is a wholesale mens clothing vendor that makes clothing with a modern, elegant European style with many colors, textures, and patterns.
Vustra emphasizes sustainable and quality fashion as their line is made with Global Organic Textile Standard- (GOTS) certified 100 percent Italian and Turkish organic cotton.
Here are Vustra’s wholesale terms and conditions.
- Returns are accepted within 14 days of purchase.
- International orders are accepted.
- Buying wholesale requires an application process.
FindYourCoast (FYC) Apparel
FindYourCoast is a wholesale apparel company that caters to men who like the beach and other outdoor elements.
Visit FindYourCoast (FYC) Apparel to find outdoorsy, USA made clothing.
Here are FindYourCoast’s wholesale terms and conditions.
- Minimum order is $225.
- No charges for returns.
- Return your unused clothing within 30 days.
Solid Threads is a mens apparel company that specializes in retro-style T-shirts.
Founded in 2001, Solid Thread’s T-shirts are custom cut and sewn for a stylish fit, and a “vintage, worn-in feel from the get-go”.
All t-shirts and sweatshirts are available for men, women, and children and are made in the USA with ethically sourced and sustainably printed materials.
All clothing is produced in-house with non-hazardous water-based inks that are non-toxic, and biodegradable.
Here are Solid Thread’s wholesale terms and condition.
- $150 minimum order.
- Free returns and exchanges for up to 45 days.
Spiritex is a wholesale clothing vendor that uses eco-friendly dyes and makes apparel “grown and sewn in the USA from seed to shirt, field to fabric.”
From men’s and women’s to kids’ wholesale clothing, all apparel is made in the USA from 100% organic cotton.
Here are Spiritex’s wholesale terms and conditions.
- 6 piece minimum purchase.
- Additional discounts are available for larger purchases.
- Sample pricing is available for a single garment.
- 30% restocking fee on merchandise that is returned within 30 days.
Denim Manufacturing is a wholesale clothing vendor that specializes in manufacturing and selling denim. They help wholesale brands, boutiques, retail chains and designers launch their own custom denim line without any design experience.
Creating your own denim designs is as simple as sending them an existing garment and providing pictures or drawings of the design details and changes.
Denim Manufacturing is a private label clothing producer and their terms and conditions depend on the nature of your product and required quantities.
They also offer dropshipping services where your clothing designs are produced on demand.
Read this post for more information about dropshipping suppliers.
Kids Wholesale Clothing Vendors In The United States
If you’re thinking of starting an online store for babies, toddlers, and children, here are some of the best wholesale clothing vendors in the USA for kids’ items.
Orcas Lucille is a wholesale kids clothing supplier that creates trendy and timeless pieces for little ones from 0 to 5 years of age.
Their designs are made in the USA and geared toward babies and toddlers. All pieces are designed by Emma, a mom of three.
You’ll find her clothing to be trendy, colorful, and stylish with a vintage vibe.
Here are Orcas Lucille’s wholesale terms and conditions.
- $200 minimum order.
- Returns are accepted within 14 days of delivery.
- You must fill out an application to buy wholesale.
Bailey’s Blossoms is a wholesale supplier of infant and toddler clothing that began in 2009.
Founded by a mom of six who wanted to dress up her first daughter, Bailey’s Blossoms started out as a hair accessories shop before going all in on clothing and accessories for kids.
Today, Bailey’s Blossoms specializes in wholesale apparel and accessories for girls, boys, and women.
Here are Bailey’s Blossom’s terms of service for wholesale purchases.
- A valid business registration license and tax resale certificate are required for wholesale purchases.
- There’s a 30 day return policy for defective or unused products. Swimsuits can not be exchanged or returned.
- Orders ship within 1-2 business days and international orders are allowed.
- A $750.00 minimum wholesale order is required within 60 days of account approval.
- A minimum wholesale reorder of $250 is required every 6 months and wholesale purchases must total a minimum of $1000 annually.
Little Threads is a wholesale clothing vendor that designs and manufactures children’s clothing with vibrant and fun designs.
They provide clients a wide choice of fashions for children that can be worn for all occasions, including holiday wear.
Here are Little Threads’ wholesale terms and condition.
- Minimum order of $600 per line with a minimum of 3 outfits per run.
- Lead times of 40-54 days.
- Return policy of 21 days from the delivery date.
Laree + Co.
Laree + Co. is wholesale apparel company that offers beautiful and superior quality baby + children’s clothing, graphic tees, blankets, accessories, and more!
Laree + Co.’s founder started the Laree + Co. brand after she learned her newborn daughter was given only a few days to live due to a genetic disorder. She’s now four years old, healthy, and said to be the apple of her mom’s eye.
Laree specializes in quality clothes for children and babies and brings awareness to children’s medical issues and conditions. Ten percent of Laree’s profits are donated to the Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital.
Here are Laree + Co.’s wholesale terms and conditions.
- $150 minimum order.
- Returns are accepted within 10 days of purchase.
- Custom orders are non-refundable.
Flap Happy is a wholesale childrens apparel vendor whose mission is to protect kids from the sun.
They manufacture protective clothing for kids with a UPF 50+ sun protection, and their fabrics are made from recycled plastic bottles free of any chemical additives.
Flap Happy also sells swimwear, outerwear, and playwear for kids in vivid colors and an array of prints.
Here are Flap Happy’s wholesale terms and conditions.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days.
- Minimum order is $300.
- You must fill out an application to buy wholesale.
China Based Wholesale Clothing Vendors
While the US has many of the best wholesale clothing vendors around, the prices will tend to be higher due to the higher cost of labor.
If you are willing to purchase in bulk and want the lowest prices possible, China has many wholesale clothing vendors as well.
Here are some of the best wholesale clothing vendors based in China.
Wholesale7 is a China based wholesale clothing vendor that manufactures men’s, women’s, and children’s clothing at extremely low prices.
Their mission is to create a professional, fashionable and diverse wholesale clothing market for small retailers and boutiques to start their own clothing business.
Here are the perks of buying from Wholesale 7.
- Wholesale7 regularly issues coupons for merchandise.
- You can create your own custom brand by adding your own label.
- You get a dedicated sales manager.
Tbdress is a wholesale clothing manufacturer that specializes in making dresses. Their buyers are from the US, Europe, Australia and over 230 countries worldwide and they offer over 10 million product listings from their factory.
TBDress.com has a wholesale option for bulk buyers at great prices and their clothing is made of decent material with average quality.
All wholesale orders must exceed $2000.
Alibaba is an online directory of Chinese suppliers that produce a wide range of products from apparel to accessories at affordable prices.
They offer men’s, women’s, children’s, baby, plus-size, petite, Boho designs, and tons of other clothing categories.
Alibaba is just a directory and you are responsible for quality control, shipping and negotiation.
Here’s a detailed post on how to buy from Alibaba safely
AliExpress is an online marketplace based in China that offers extremely inexpensive clothing.
You can buy items in wholesale or retail quantities and the prices are significantly lower than the United States.
Be aware that sizing in Asia is much different than in the US. Quality control is also not as good and you have to be careful about what you buy.
Here’s a detailed post on how to buy from AliExpress.
Made In China
Made In China is a leading online China wholesale directory for clothing, accessories and many other types of products.
Made In China is the 3rd largest B2B platform in China next to Alibaba and Global Sources.
By using Made In China’s search feature, you can easily find a clothing private label manufacturer for your brand.
All of Made in China’s suppliers are verified for quality and you can a detailed audit report on their website.
However, you are responsible for outreach, negotiation and freight forwarding.
Global Sources is online directory of Chinese wholesale clothing manufacturers that is similar to Alibaba.
Global Sources also runs a tradeshow for professional clothing buyers and importers from all over the world.
Global Sources is just a directory of manufacturers and you are responsible for outreach, negotiation, shipping and creating your own designs.
DHGate is a wholesale marketplace that allows independent clothing manufacturers in China to sell direct to consumers and ecommerce business owners worldwide.
The DHgate website offers many products from clothing to electronics at super cheap prices. However, the quality control of their clothing can be poor.
There are no minimum order quantities.
Here’s a detailed post on how to buy from DHGate.
LightInTheBox is a global online retail company that sells wholesale clothing and accessories to consumers around the world.
Founded in 2007, LightInTheBox offers customers an easy way to shop for a large selection of lifestyle products at low prices.
Their website is easy to use, and there are always sales on a large portion of their merchandise. LightInTheBox ships all over the world and they offer bulk pricing on most products.
There is no minimum order.
SHEIN is a global fashion and wholesale clothing supplier that uses on-demand manufacturing technology to quickly provide affordable clothing to customers around the world.
They have a large selection of on-trend items including the latest designs in shoes, bags, clothing, and more. Shein is perfect for sellers who want to open a women’s fashion e-commerce store.
All purchases can be made directly on the Shein.com website and shipping is fast and inexpensive.
Gearbest is best known for its gadgets and high-tech items, but they also have a unique online wholesale clothing area for men.
Gearbest has lots of new and trendy clothing, beauty items, handbags, shoes, and more for men that can all be seen and ordered via its website.
Banggood is an online China wholesale clothing vendor offering a wide range of Chinese products at very competitive prices.
Even though Banggood is mainly known for electronics, they offer a decent selection of clothing and apparel for inexpensive fashion.
ZAFUL is a one-stop online shop for trendy and edgy fashion apparel.
In addition to wholesale, Zaful also offers an affiliate program where you can earn a commission for any referral to their website.
They provide a product data feed, banners, coupons, videos and a postback service for all affiliate sites.
Which Clothing Wholesaler Should You Use?
Finding the right wholesale clothing vendor or supplier for your ecommerce store requires research and a lot of initial due diligence.
In general, US based wholesale clothing suppliers will be significantly more expensive than their Asian counterparts. However, the quality control and material quality will be better.
Make sure you vet every wholesale clothing supplier and be sure to order a sample before committing to any bulk order.
Ready To Get Serious About Starting An Online Business?
If you are really considering starting your own online business, then you have to check out my free mini course on How To Create A Niche Online Store In 5 Easy Steps.
In this 6 day mini course, I reveal the steps that my wife and I took to earn 100 thousand dollars in the span of just a year. Best of all, it's free and you'll receive weekly ecommerce tips and strategies!
Related Posts In How To Find Products To Sell
- The Top 45 Wholesale Clothing Vendors For Your Online Boutique
- How To Clear Customs And Navigate The Customs Clearance Process
- Best 17 China Wholesale Websites To Import Direct From Chinese Factories
- 42 Best Clothing Dropshipping Suppliers For 2023
- MOQ Meaning: What Is MOQ And How Much To Buy
Steve Chou is a highly recognized influencer in the ecommerce space and has taught thousands of students how to effectively sell physical products online over at ProfitableOnlineStore.com.
His blog, MyWifeQuitHerJob.com, has been featured in Forbes, Inc, The New York Times, Entrepreneur and MSNBC.
He's also a contributing author for BigCommerce, Klaviyo, ManyChat, Printful, Privy, CXL, Ecommerce Fuel, GlockApps, Privy, Social Media Examiner, Web Designer Depot, Sumo and other leading business publications.
In addition, he runs a popular ecommerce podcast, My Wife Quit Her Job, which is a top 25 marketing show on all of Apple Podcasts.
To stay up to date with all of the latest ecommerce trends, Steve runs a 7 figure ecommerce store, BumblebeeLinens.com, with his wife and puts on an annual ecommerce conference called The Sellers Summit.
Steve carries both a bachelors and a masters degree in electrical engineering from Stanford University. Despite majoring in electrical engineering, he spent a good portion of his graduate education studying entrepreneurship and the mechanics of running small businesses.