Because this is the very first episode of the My Wife Quit Her Job podcast, I thought that it was only fitting that I would be the first guest.
In this episode, I take you back to the very beginning when my wife and I first started our online store selling wedding handkerchiefs. You’ll learn how we got started, how we stumbled upon our niche and how our business gave birth to a popular blog and an online course on how to start an ecommerce store.
Finally, you’ll learn about my motivations for the podcast and what’s in store for future episodes. Enjoy!
Get My Free Mini Course On How To Start A Successful Ecommerce Store
If you are interested in starting an ecommerce business, I put together a comprehensive package of resources that will help you launch your own online store from complete scratch. Be sure to grab it before you leave!
What You Will Learn
- What this podcast is going to be all about
- The type of entrepreneurs that I’ll be bringing on the show
- Our motivations for starting our online store selling wedding handkerchiefs
- The story behind how Bumblebee Linens was created
- The story behind MyWifeQuitHerJob.com
- The story behind the creation of my online store course at ProfitableOnlineStore.com
- The one thing that gave me the confidence to start my own online business
- How starting our businesses have improved our lifestyles
- Why you don’t need to hit a home run with your business
- Why starting a business doesn’t cost a lot of money and is less risky than you think
- My philosophy behind why you should start a business on the side while working a full time job