Thanks to the availability of free software and a variety of inexpensive online services, opening an online store is much simpler now than it was in the past. You obtain some products to sell, throw up a website and off you go!
However, there are many little details that are involved in order to run your online store successfully and profitably. Since my wife and I have already gone through it all, we would like to share our experiences and help those who want to start their own store.
I’m going to try and cover every possible detail involved in opening an online store. If I’m missing anything, feel free to leave a comment and I’ll add a new post to try and cover it.
Please keep in mind that opening an online business is a marathon and not a sprint. If you try and do everything all at once, you will burn yourself out. Instead, work on each aspect of your business gradually, and improve your store piece by piece at a pace that you can sustain.
If you are new to opening an online store or business, please start with our free 6 day mini course!
But If You Are Serious About Opening An Online Store…
I also offer a full blown course where I teach you step by step how to create a profitable online store complete with over 30 hours of recorded video and live office hours where you can ask me questions in real time.
The course includes…
- The course materials in PDF format which includes 9 modules and over 75 lessons
- Over 30 hours of recorded video instruction that guide you through the entire process
- Live webinars and telecasts where I will present the course materials and answer your questions in real time
- 24/7 access to all archived webinars so you can review the materials at your own pace
- Spreadsheets to determine your profit potential
- Worksheets to apply what you’ve learned
- Checklists to make sure you don’t miss any details prior to launch
- Questionnaires to you help you make the hard decisions
- The complete money-back guarantee
- A free upgrade to the next version of the course when it comes out